Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
All orders are subject to credit card approval and purchaser’s billing address verification plus the following purchase provisions:
- All credit card transactions are conducted in U.S. Dollars.
- All applicable sales taxes are included in the final price.
- Links Nursery accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Discover, Mastercard & Visa.
- Your credit card purchase is being made with Canary Palms, LLC dba, Links Nursery.
- Deliveries are not finalized until payment is received. Therefore, when credit card funds clear, Links Nursery will notify you of clearance & confirm any delivery.
- Orders are processed only after billing information is confirmed. If incorrect billing information has been submitted, Links Nursery will attempt to contact you via your provided information. If Links Nursery is unable to contact you after an initial attempt, Links Nursery may cancel your order and resell the items you chose to purchase.
- Please contact Links Nursery Accounting Department (760) 771-2763, if any errors occur in the processing of your purchase.
Satisfaction Guaranteed & Return Policy
We guarantee to offer high quality products delivered by a professional, knowledgeable and experienced service team that wishes to be your continuing source for all your tree needs, including future product information, care and tips.
If a product does not perform as promised, then please contact us immediately. Our written guarantee is simple: “All Links Nursery products are warranted to be free from defects in health of the tree when delivered to you. This guarantee is good for 30 days from the date of purchase.”
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call us and let us know.